THE FIRST PARISH WELCOMES ALL
BEGIN YOUR NEW YEAR BY WORHIPING AT FIRST PARISH
EPIPHANY SUNDAY 8 JANUARY:
A FESTIVE, BUSY DAY FROM START TO FINISH!
Here are all the happenings:
- 9 a.m.: Assemble Worcester Fellowship lunches in Davis Hall.
- 9 a.m.: Epiphany Pageant Rehearsal --- the second half of the Christmas story. We have Mary and King Herod, but are in need of children or junior/senior high youth to portray the three wise men (or wise women) and Joseph. Please contact Holly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can participate.
- 10 a.m.: Worship, Pageant, and RE activity
- 11 a.m.: Coffee Hour hosted by the Robertson's, Davis Hall
- 3 p.m.: Rededication of the sanctuary of our "Mother Church," the historic landmark First Church of Christ, Unitarian in Lancaster. We have been invited to attend with the other "daughter churches" of First Church and hope you will consider participating in this service. A choir rehearsal will be held at 2 p.m.
- 6-8 p.m.: Junior/Senior High Progressive Holiday Dinner and Yankee Gift Swap --- a First Parish Tradition!